MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: In need of a Moog Rogue or Prodigy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozma31

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: WTB: In need of a Moog Rogue or Prodigy Reply with quote

hey i would like to know if anybody has a moog rogue or prodigy that they are looking to sell cuz i havent had any luck with ebay. i am willing to pay at most about $450. thank you
ronev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: I have a perfect Moog Rogue....... Reply with quote

.....if you haven't found one yet. I do mean perfect, as in NO Marks or scratches. Everything works perfectly. I lost the power cord, but have an after-market power cord (Radio Shack) that works perfectly. Never gigged, only used maybe 10 hrs in 20 years. It's still in tune! Manual included.

$450

Contact ron.evans@mpbonline.org

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: In need of a Moog Rogue or Prodigy Reply with quote

Ozma31 wrote:
hey i would like to know if anybody has a moog rogue or prodigy that they are looking to sell cuz i havent had any luck with ebay. i am willing to pay at most about $450. thank you

I have a Rogue, Owned since was new.

email HENRYPICCO@AOL.COM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: