MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MemoryMoog tuning ("PITCH LO")

View previous topic :: View next topic  
austrohungaro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: MemoryMoog tuning ("PITCH LO") Reply with quote

I'm trying to tune my Memorymoog, because some months ago started to misbehave. When I press Auto-Tune, it tells me "5 tuned", so I followed the Service Manual instructions and found out that Voice 6, OSC 1 was out of tune.

Next step is trying to read the Range, Scale, Hi Trim HEX data, but when I do the steps on the service manual, I only have this message: "PITCH LO"

I couldn't found out the meaning of "PITCH LO".

When I check the other voices and OSC it tells me HEX data, just as the service manual explains, but when I press "Voice ?" 6 and "Osc ?" 1... only "PITCH LO"

Is it like a "DEAD OSC" message?

Anyone knows what is this?
MC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Memorymoog has a counter that reads VCO frequency. If the VCO is dead, the counter will return a low frequency, hence "PITCH LO"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Memorymoog All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: