MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB!!! A Radio Shack MG-1 Concertmate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: WTB!!! A Radio Shack MG-1 Concertmate Reply with quote

Hey, im in an up and coming band, and we are going to be adding synth like motion city soundtrack and stuff like that. Well ive been wanting one of these forever, and i dont want to end up paying $600 on ebay for a broken one. But if you could give me one for a reasonable price, then id be really grateful, as long as it plays i dont care much for looks, as long as everything works, and it sounds good. Thanks, you can reach me by e-mailing me at slit-throat-theory@hotmail.com
jamirokid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: concertmate Reply with quote

There are a bunch of concertmates on ebay right now:)

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: