MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just found my first Mini w/extras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Moog Discussion Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hardsound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Just found my first Mini w/extras Reply with quote

I recently won an auction that had a "model D sythesizer" in the descrption with an array of other electronic gear. I took a gamble since all I could see of it in the photo was just the left front corner, with the wheels visible. No telling the condition it was going to be in, especially since I had to drive quite a bit to get to it after I won. javascript:emoticon('Sad')
SadNO SHIPPING.javascript:emoticon('Sad')
Sad

Needless to say I won the pallet of A/V equipment. I found inside a nice minimoog in very decent shape. I went thru the machine and gave it a much needed cleaning of all the pots and switchs. It seems to work fine. I do know however I will have to go thru and set it up. No big deal really, not too afraid to get into. It is after all pretty basic inside. The only problem I seem to have with it is that some of the contact springs on the keyboard are kinked and out of shape and if I mess with they will just break. They are all fine right now and I am sure those of you know that the sound on those keys is all but stable. Where can I get more springs without buying another keyboard for parts?
Also included in this pallet of equipment was a Moog 1125 Sample - Hold controller. It seems to work as well. All original cable & connectors in great shape. I have found the schematics for this unit as well, but I have been unable to find a Operation Manual. Electric or hard copy....can anyone help with this as well?

thanks,
hardsound@houston.rr.com
analogbass

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help with parts but would suggest also considering a midi kit that would allow external triggering without using the problem keys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Moog Discussion Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: