MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me solve my minimoog mystery...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spurn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Help me solve my minimoog mystery... Reply with quote

I have just come into the possession of minimoog 1106 from 1971. It has a variety of mods; for instance the glide and decay on/off controls are push buttons, not switches, and the controller sections features an "all oscillators off" switch. These all do what they purport to do.

However, in the control section I have two extra knobs; one is labeled "filter" and one is labeled "bend" and I can not for the life of me figure out what they do. I assumed the "bend" control was a mod to adjust the pitch bend range, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any ideas, minimoog people?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On early Mini's (yours is one) the two controls are push buttons. That's normal for that period.

All OSC off is not normal. How is that labeled, or is it?

The two extra knobs MAY be disconnected... otherwise it should work as you suspected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Minimoog All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: