MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Scans of Owners and Service Manuals Minimoog Model D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Modorange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Scans of Owners and Service Manuals Minimoog Model D Reply with quote

Hi folks, I'm new here but very interested in all the info I can get on the musonics era Minis as well as a servie guide so I can perform calibrations. It would be nice to have the schematics too, although I am not enough of a tech to make anything out of them. I would like to have a PDF file of the service manual so I do just general tuning and upkeep to my mini.

Thank you very much. Also, I noticed there's a record in the archives of the early moogs and some minis and who they were sold to, I wondered if the archives have any later than RA Moog Minis or if that is as far as they go.

Thanks for your great info resource.. Minis rule!!
Modorange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found and downloaded a PDF file of the service technical and the operation manuals. Any other info on the Musonics synths would be appreciated. Especially if you have one, and can tell me if your serial number matches the oscillator board number. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: