MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moog Prodigy Mk.II for sale (UK)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
industrial_gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Moog Prodigy Mk.II for sale (UK) Reply with quote

Hi,

Due to pending purchase of Voyager (hopefully!), I'm parting with my much loved Prodigy.

The synth is in perfect working order and looks lovely. It has one previous owner before me (Not Howard Jones for a change), and was then stored in the flightcase for 19 years. I've had the wood re-finished so it now looks more like a mk.1 than a mk.2 (personal preference). The previous owner had retrofitted a simple mod for a filter input and associated pushbutton next to the wheels but I removed the mod, to try and get the synth back to it's original state. Two little hole blanks are now in place of the mod.

Tuning on both oscillators is very stable and the sync. sounds awesome. Thunderous bass sounds are easily achievable.

Synth is in Northern England, is 240V, has no noisey pots or dodgey keys.

LOOKING FOR 400

A few pics here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/e310/portamento/Prodigy/

If you need any more close ups, I'll gladly oblige.
industrial_gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now sold, cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: