MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moog prodigy troubles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Moog Discussion Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeighO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Moog prodigy troubles Reply with quote

Hey fellas. My Moog Prodigy has allways been an inconsistent dick, but lately the second oscillator has been giving me a lot of trouble. It kept cutting in an out to just a hiss and now, it produces no note at all, just a quiet sort of hissing. The first oscillator is fine though. I live in nothern Canada, so local Moog maintenance is pretty much impossible. Any suggestions?
chadcoffman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I cannot help. I'm merely a novice. However, let me know if you'd like to sell it. I've been looking for a junky Prodigy to fix up and keep. If you reply to this message I will receive an email notification. Thanks --Chad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

open that bad boy up and check for lose conections. my prodigy did the same thing and it was just a lose conectiom that was the problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Moog Discussion Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: