MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Completed Moog Liberation Restoration Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: FS: Completed Moog Liberation Restoration Project Reply with quote

Howdy there boys and girls....
Just finsihed my second moog liberation restoration project and am looking to find a good home for my first one. This moog was completely overhauled, cleaned, repaired/replaced to perfection...not one thing was overlooked....100%! The body was completely taken down and refinished a deep graphite high gloss. Comes with the original HSC, original serv. manuals and of course a mint power supply/interface. Completely complete yet very non-typical ... pictures available upon request...even have some step by step ones for fun. Anyodd before I ebay'd the thing I thought I'd run it by you fellas first. please no-low ballers. Feel free to email me at : sonic6synth@hotmail.com Cheers. HIMMM
HowImadeMymillions

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got some pictures on the go....
www.ophoto.com
email: moogliberation1981@hotmail.com
password: moogliberation

Let me know what you guys thinks! Cheers HIMMM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> FOR SALE & WTB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: