MoogArchives.com Forum Index MoogArchives.com
Vintage Moog Information Exchange

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuning Trouble. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosstowndude

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Tuning Trouble. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated Reply with quote

Hello
I just opened up my Model D to re-solder a wire that had come loose from the third oscillator.
When I put the circuit boards back on and closed it up I've found that there are now some issues with tuning.
The first thing is that the intonation of the keyboard is now off on every oscillator. eg. If I tune the first G on the keyboard to a perfect G, the high G on the keyboard will be closer to F#.
The second thing is that when I switch the oscillator range switches, a note on a high range is a lot higher than the same note on a lower range. Sort of the opposite of the first problem.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?
Could I have knocked something on a circuit board or broken a connection somewhere?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoogArchives.com Forum Index -> Minimoog All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: